1.Period of Hire. Letting commences at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminates at 10am on the day of departure. Lets are on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday). The house
is let for holiday purposes only and only to the persons named on the booking form. Short term lets of 3 or 4 days may be possible subject to availability.
2. Availability. To check availability or make a provisional booking please contact the owners 07834 518256.
3. Booking & Payment. A firm booking is accepted following confirmation of availability, receipt of a completed booking form and payment of a deposit of £150. The balance shall be payable 4 weeks before the commencement of the letting period. Cheques made payable to K.Hendley and sent to 24, Somerville Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. B73 6JA.
For bookings made less than 4 weeks in advance, full payment is required at time of booking. Acceptable methods of payment are cheques drawn on a UK bank account, cash or GBP travellers cheques. Once the booking is confirmed by the Owners the Hirer is responsible for the full hire charge.
4. Cancellations. Should a cancellation be made by the client, we (the owners) will seek to re-let the property for the period of hire. If we are successful in doing so a full refund will be made, if not the deposit will be forfeited by the client. If cancellation occurs less than 4 weeks prior to hire and we are unable to re-let for the period, a 50% fee will be forfeited by the client.
If the cottage cannot be made available for the period booked due to events beyond the Owners' control and the Owners are forced to cancel the booking, the whole of the hire charge will be refunded and the Hirer will have no further claim against the Owners.
5. Services. Use of electricity, gas, bed linen and towels are included in the weekly tariffs quoted.
6. Telephone. The telephone is available to use for UK calls after 7pm and at weekends. Please note that costs will be incurred if used outside of these times.
7. Broadband/Wifi. Wifi is available in the house for using the internet but it is limited for downloading etc so please be responsible when downloading (costs may be incurred
for excessive use).
8. Number of Persons using the property. The number of persons occupying the property shall not exceed the maximum number of eight. Subletting is strictly prohibited.
9. Complaints. Should there be any cause for complaint during or after a period of letting, please contact us immediately.
10. Breakage or Damage. Please advise us of any breakages or damage that should occur during your stay so that we can rectify them before the next guests arrive. Accidental damage and that resulting from normal use will not be charged for. We do however reserve the right to charge for damage that would not be considered to have resulted from normal wear and tear.
11. Care of Property. The hirer is responsible for the cottage during the hire period and shall take reasonable and proper care of it, its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same clean and tidy condition and state of repair at the end of the letting period as at the beginning.
12. Pets. Regretfully we are unable to accommodate pets.
13. Smoking. Smoking is not allowed within the cottage.
14. Liability. We shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this results from our own negligence.
15. Right of Entry. We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
16. Injury Loss or Damage. The use of the cottage and its equipment is entirely at the Hirer's risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the Owners for injury to the Hirer or a member of his or her party, not for injury loss or damage to their belongings, including motor vehicles.
17. Contract. The Contract of Hire is between the Hirer (as per the booking form) and the owners, Mr and Mrs Hendley.
Tel +44 121 3546696